To succeed industrial companies need to stay one step ahead of the game with their manufacturing PR. At BCM, we’re with you all the way – from building your profile in emerging markets, to positioning new technologies and generating leads across diverse markets and industry sectors.
BCM Public Relations understands your industrial processes and engineering, and how to market these to a global business audience.
Our experienced team will help you develop global and industry-specific marketing campaigns, tell the stories that raise your profile, keep your products and services in the spotlight, and build your brand reputation with diverse target audiences in multiple countries.
We understand how manufacturing, industrial processes and technologies impact efficiency, safety and the environment and how to communicate those benefits to both technical and business audiences.
Our manufacturing and industrial engineering clients include SPX FLOW, Inc., Danaher Motion, Thomson Industries, Inc. and Invensys Operations Management. We have accrued vast industrial engineering and technical knowledge and expertise. We know our ball screws from our ACMEs, our pumps from our compressors and our SCADA from our HMIs.
Manufacturing PR Industry experience
- Industrial automation: Discrete and process automation, SCADA, cloud computing and safety systems
- Motion control: Motors, drives, electrical and hydraulic actuation, linear motors
- Business software: ERP, SCM, Asset Management and other operations management and business intelligence tools, including backup recovery and cyber security solutions
- Process engineering: Pumps, heat exchangers, filtration and separation, valves, safety, standards compliance (eg. ATEX, SIL levels, IEC61511), turbomachinery and power generation
- Vertical industry: Food and drink processing, dairy, chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics and rubber, paper, packaging and converting, glass, power management and generation, logistics and RFID
Coordinating a global PR programme requires both solid project management skills and a broad cultural understanding. BCM has demonstrated both of these important attributes to provide added value through an impressive portfolio of published PR.