Passionate about telling a great story?
If you have PR experience working in our sectors and want to work for an agency that values its clients, and places its people at the heart of everything it does, get in touch.
BCM provides strategic communication, counsel and advice for blue chip international brands primarily in the Power, Energy and Manufacturing sectors. Expect to implement PR strategy and provide PR support to our clients at industry events around the world.
Our clients work across the globe and so do we. That means we’re especially interested in you if you’re multilingual or enjoy international travel.
Just email email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV if you see a role below that interests you.
Expanding International PR agency needs Account Manager to join new London Office.
Account Manager June 2017
We are seeking a Public Relations Account Manager to join us in developing our expanding portfolio of international energy clients. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career by managing an existing group of blue chip clients both in the private and public sectors. You must be prepared take on responsibility, to travel internationally and leverage your existing network to achieve outstanding measureable results in both convectional media outlets and key social media channels.
BCM provides strategic communication, counsel and advice for brands primarily in the Power, Energy and Manufacturing sectors. Expect to develop and execute strategic PR plans working with a group of highly experienced professional colleagues
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years experience in Energy or Industrial PR
- Solid B2B communications experience
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of CPD
- Proactive attitude adaptable and resilient
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Project management skills
- Experience of social media
What benefits do we give our talented passionate and enthusiastic professionals?
- Salary £33-38k negotiable depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday plus additional time between Christmas and New Year
- Optional sponsorship of professional qualifications and a commitment to your continuing professional development
- CIPR membership
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to gain experience with international clients and a broad range of PR expertise
- Prestige central London office (August).
Sounds good? Get in touch…